Terms and Conditions of Sale
Below are the General Terms and Conditions governing “online” sales through the Website https://www.amazanun.com owned by the company Molino Zanone Srl We invite you to read this document carefully as to complete your order.
- The On-Line order triggers the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out here and constitutes a contract between the buyer and Molino Zanone Srl for the purchase and sale of the services listed in the “on line” catalog of the amazanun.com website.
- In order to receive confirmation of the information displayed, pursuant to Art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree 185/99, you are required to print or save these pages on computer media, as well as the one relating to the Order.
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale. The Customer who places an online order unconditionally and integrally accepts the general and payment conditions indicated below, declaring that he has read and accepted all the information provided to him pursuant to the aforementioned rules. Each different condition must be agreed from time to time in writing.
Molino Zanone Srl , pursuant to and by effect of art. 1331 of the Civil Code of the Italian Republic, proposes to the opting party the purchase of: Fresh chestnuts, Marroncini di Mondovì, Chestnut flour, Chickpea flour, Dried chestnut grains, Dried chestnut flakes, chickpeas, Fresh organic chestnuts, Dried chestnuts organic, Organic chestnut flour, Organic dried chestnut grain, Organic chickpea flour.
2) The order
- To order you must be of age.
- The prices indicated in the WEB price list are 4% and 10% VAT included unless otherwise indicated, the shipment has 22% VAT for the services selected for purchase or included in the “Cart”.
1. Payment must be made exclusively in Euros with Visa, MasterCard, Rechargeable, PostePay, Paypal credit card methods.
- The delivery of any products included in the package is foreseen in the order and is marked as shipping cost.
- The purchase invoice is sent via email after shipment.
- Delivery will be by courier within 3 working days, with the costs indicated in the cart.
- If the product is out of stock, we will notify you in advance and the shipment will be made within a timeline that will be communicated via e-mail.
1. Compensation for damages or indemnities. Conventionally, any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things deriving from the use or non-use of the services.
6) Right of withdrawal
The sale through an Internet site is subject to the Legislative Decree n.185 of 22/5/19991, relating to the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, which provides for the possibility for the buyer to exercise the Right of Withdrawal.
- The consumer can, without having to specify the reason, return the box within 10 days of receipt. The consumer will be reimbursed for the sums paid, with the exception of the costs for the delivery and return of the goods (transport), which remain at his expense.
- Methods for exercising the right of withdrawal:
- Within the deadline (10 days) from the date of receipt of the product, a written and signed communication of the desire to exercise the right of withdrawal must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of Molino Zanone Srl Via Provinciale Ceva 3 – 12070 – Lisio or by PEC email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication must indicate the number and date of the order.
7) Claims for damages
1. ROSSI ANGELO SNC di Mella Marisa Luisa & C is not liable in any case for damages that may arise to the Customer or to third parties from the inappropriate use of the services purchased on the amazanun.com site
8) Images of services / products
- The images of the services and any products on the amazanun.com site are to be considered purely illustrative and not binding.
- Images of the services / products for sale on the amazanun.com site are to be considered the exclusive property of Molino Zanone Srl. . and it is absolutely forbidden to copy or reproduce them for any type of use without the express consent of Molino Zanone Srl.
Pursuant to Law no. 675 of 31 December 1996, Molino Zanone Srl. informs its customers that the personal data provided by them when completing the purchase order are processed for the purpose of order fulfillment and for commercial, promotional, management and statistical purposes for internal use. Since these functions are fundamental, in the absence of consent, the order cannot be processed: by placing the order, Molino Zanone Srl is authorized to process personal data for the purposes indicated above. The company Molino Zanone Srl. undertakes not to communicate such data to companies that can use them for the purposes of commercial information, sending advertising material or for carrying out market research.
The customer has the right to request the company Molino Zanone Srl .: the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic on which the treatment is based.
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in violation of the law; updating or rectification, or, if there is an interest in integrating the data;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the two previous points have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated, unless this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the existence of data that may concern him and to object free of charge to the processing of the data.The opter will have the right to accept the sale proposal, referred to in point one above, within 20 (twenty days) from receipt of the communication of availability made by Molino Zanone Srl. referred to in point five above.
10) This contract is governed by the law of the Italian Republic and the Court of Cuneo will be exclusively competent for any dispute
11) With the payment of the purchase price the bidder accepts the conditions under which this certificate is issued. The opting party may, at his own choice and expense, participate in the meetings, workshops and tastings that the producer will organize at his company.